Monday, October 22, 2007

The Child Within...


It is like 1:00 a.m, I couldnt get any sleep although I am so tired and I have a long day tom.I felt like I have a bunch of negative thoughts that I had in mind I wanna get them out of me to be able to sleep in peace.It is like the child within fears the future, fears people, fears friends, fears EVEN his ownself. The child within suddenly ached hard that it needs to feel safe and settled for sometime.


It is like a ship moving with no definite direction, aimless, alittle hesitant, Going with the wind direction, it wanna keep the balance, stay on the top but the waves are so high so challenging.It actually calling for the captain of the ship, He might be there and he might not. He might be fed up and could no more give it a chance and he could be still waiting for the right time.However, I am dead sure that the Captain is behind....The ship will be saved and will be directed to the right destination. Sometimes things need some patience and some hope.

Little Nanis, Just calm down, everything is just fine sweety...I want you to sleep well, give it a wide smile on your face, Tom will be better than today, I feel it. whatever thoughts comes in mind just stop them gently and tell them thank you for sharing but it is not the right time and let them go. close your eyes hardly and attract safety and peace to your heart.
Take a deep breath get out all the negative energy and the pain of the day. Good night sweety, I love you!

(photoes reference: www.flickr.com)

2 comments:

AbdelRahman :) said...

NANIS! This is AbdelRahman,
How are you??
AMAZINGGGGGGGG Topic, really!
Just sleep very well, remember everything good that you did, they are alot my dear sister, believe in Karma and you'll be rewarded with love, peace and ultimate Prosperity :)
I believe in you!

5oshy namy yallah :P
Good Night :)

wa7wa7 said...

Nanis!It is WA7WA7
I hope you are fine!
Really,i like this topic so much and as Abd El Rahman said always remember the good things that you have done in your life.