Sunday, October 14, 2007

Good Bye my "FRIEND"....


"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."


At a time when the rest of the world walked out of my life, I looked for you but I didnt find you...
At a time I needed you to feel me when I am not talking but I didnt find you...
At a time I needed you to listen without giving a harsh judgement but I didnt find you....
At a time I told you I miss you with all the meanings of friendship it could mean but you didnt understand..
At a time My tears almost fall down my eyes calling you back but you didnt see them...
At a time I begged your love but you couldnt figure it out...
At a time I reminded you of our memories, you remembered them but you didnt taste the meanings behind them.
At a time I gave you alot of excuses, but you were never back
At a time I decided to close my door, but you were busy to even realise it..






Today I am just telling you Good Bye my best FRIEND....But before that I want to thank you for all the moments we shared together.I want to thank you for your ex-trust in me.I want to thank you for our laughs.I want to thank you for being one day the air you breath.I want to thank you for our dreams, for our thoughts that we shared, for our support to each other.I want to thank you for the day we felt real friendship.Good Bye My best friend...I will really miss you but I have to leave as well..I have to cure my hurt..I have to be away for some time because the pain kills me..I am sorry sweety but it seems like this is the only way out.






I want to promise you that I will be there whenever you need me because simple as that if you stopped loving me as before your love is still moving very deep inside me.I want you to take good care of your new friend, fill her life as you used to fill mine..Trust her and dont forget to have strong love roots so as not to lose someone else again.It is hard believe me. Good Luck My friend...I leave you with peace!

(photoes reference: www.flickr.com)

1 comment:

Youmna :) said...

:'(
Its Touching that it made me weep .. Geety 3ala el gareh!
Its so touching , from the heart and litteraly describes how everyone feels when he/she loses his/her best friend...

Keep IT UP .. GREEEEEEEEEEEAT WORK ! :)