Saturday, January 19, 2008

FORGIVE ME!!


I know I am so much mistaken doing that but what you dont know is that I am hurt so much because I hurt you doing that. I know that you forgave me several times the 19 years I have lived on earth but believe it or not it has been all out of my hands. I never know why I do that or why I cant throw it behind. I know I made several promises that I will be the person you always wished to see me but I never fulfiled my promises. I know that I let you down several times, I even dont stop at one station but I go deeper and deeper. I just feel so miserable and lonely feeling you are disapointed and away from me because you are the reason for my existance, happiness and everything good that has ever happened to me on earth. You know, I just feel it when u go away for me, it hurts me even deeper when ur door is closed infront of me.Although u never did but I feel you telling me nanis please enough doing that. Believe me I love u so much, I just want to be with you so much. Father,I wanna stop everything that is annoying you. I tried alot ALot Alot but everytime there is something that pushes me there deeper. Help me! I beg you never give up your mercy and forgiveness. Never stop loving me.Never stop giving me chances. I will keep on trying and trying. Support me my dear jesus...

Good Night sweet father,

Nanis

No comments: