Friday, January 25, 2008

BE GREEN!!!


Two days ago, some of the IIE students were having a TOT session which was very nice. One important part of it was training ourselves HOW TO LISTEN. 1 2 3 we started. My partner was a guy sitting beside me. He seemed like an "intellegent" guy. I told him you can start. He stoped for a while and then told me, "Look I am going to talk about something that really made a difference in my life", "Its being True in everything I do, say, feel and stop taking things for granted." Usually in those listening exercises we talk about so general things but it was the first time for my partner to open a topic that would stop me like that. Here it goes, he told me:
Since I was a very young kid till few years ago I took everything in my life for granted, stuff like when I ask why is that, nobody would give a convincing answer. They would simply say we are used to doing it he told me an example his mum told him since bla bla gave you a present you should give it back. He told me why on earth should I give someone something I dont really feel it, I dont feel like I wanna do that. It simply lost its meaning. We kept talking and talking till his very last sentence that echoes in my mind....." since then I learnt never to take things for granted or as "they are" but as how "True and valuable" they are"
This discussion striked alot of situations in my mind where people or even myself dont really feel what they do or what they say. It is really amazing to be a transperent and true person with all those around you and before that with YOURSELF.
Wearing different masks with people is something that could make you lose your identity.

Remember not everybody believes in that, Not evreybody is true with himself.This is the hardest part Not to lose your truth in the darkness!
Note: This picture reminds me so much with TRUTH.. That 's why I called that lesson BE Green!

1 comment:

AbdelRahman :) said...

VERY GOOD YA NANIS!!
Everytime i read something on ur blog, i learn alot of life-time experiences, so KEEP IT UP MY SIS :)
And I love with "BE GREEN" statement, It's so creative!
Have a great amazing day :)