Thursday, November 22, 2007

My REAL FRIENDS!


My real friends!! is something that I really miss feeling for quite a while.I dont care if its me the reason or anybody else but I just missed the presence of TRUE people in my life that love me really...I miss the love and care of a friend not the feeling that my attitudes and expressions are always watched and judged by my friends. I miss a friend who really feels me important to their lives, I miss a friend who would really tender and patient, I miss a friend who really understands me and stop judging my actions from behind and spreading my mistakes and failures, I miss a friend who feels deeply happy for my success and deeply sad for my loss, I miss a friend who appreciates my presence in their lives, I miss a friend who would make my happy, I miss a friend who wants my help, I miss a friend who could listen to me without giving judgements and blaming for my past mistakes, I miss a friend who simply gives me hope that I could do something, I miss a friend who pushes me forward, I miss a friend who is not jealous, I miss a friend who is so true even with himself, I miss a friend with one face not with hundreds of different faces, I miss a loyal friend, I miss a friend who knows that I am a senstive person and would respect my feelings, I miss a friend who NEVER changes through time, I miss a friend who bears me and my problems, I miss a friend who is not LYING, I miss a friend who is so supportive and tell you can do it, I miss a friend who I never get embaressed from, I miss a friend who would clear my tears and tell me "dont worry, everything is ust gonna be fine", I miss a friend who is not so harsh with me, I miss a friend who could say I am sorry, I miss a friend who loves me for who I AM, I miss a friend when he/she is upset with me would tell me, I miss a friend who would let me breath, I miss a friend who wouldnot always show something he/she doesnt feel, I finally MISS a friend whom I am Simply Myself with!!!

What I want to tell you that I found those people that complile all those lovely things that I miss.They just appeared at the right time of my life when I simply NEEDED a TRUE friend. I promise You I will value your presence in my life so much but as well please never LET me down.I am sure you will not! LOVE YOU!


Dedicated to My beloved Best Friends
Marina, Tony and Yousha

No comments: